I'm here

I would really like to be more consistent about writing. So, maybe if I do a short one I won't feel so overwhelmed about writing more.

I've spent the last week working everyday. I am so not used to working so much. My house is a mess, the laundry piled high...you get the picture. I guess tomorrow will be spent trying to dig out of this hole!

On top of that after school has been booked solid. Monday I was able to get in a 5 mile walk but was called on my cell phone by Jared telling me I was supposed to be home because he needed stuff for his choir concert which was held that night. (A little notice would have been nice!). I had to run to the store, take Christine home (she walked with me) and then make it to the concert just in time.

Tuesday I went straight from school to a dentist appointment for Me, Tyler and Parker, dropped the kids off and went to a Craft Bash for Relief Society Enrichment from 5-8pm. Around 6 pm I got a call from Tyler. He was crying saying Jared was causing problems. So, I didn't get to work on my projects. I grabbed them and came home to survey the damage. FUN!!! I was a little relieved to have to come home so I could rest a little after being gone all day.

Wednesday was spent getting ready for our Young Women's activity. I shopped, made copies, printed pictures, etc. That was completed about 5 minutes to 7 pm, just enough time to come home, change into a costume (I went as a frazzled mom!!!) and run to the party!!!

Today I thought I would get a break and be able to come home. Not so. We had a 4 pm haircut appointment. We got 6 haircuts for $40! Nothing like doing it all at once!!!! The girl that cuts our hair is a friend who has a salon in her home. She does a great job and you can't beat the price. When we were done there we had to take a trip to the after-hours doctor because Tyler stayed home from school and Zach got sick at school (I had to have Eric check him out and bring him home while I taught class!) Turns out they both have strep. (I hope the rest of us don't get it but the doctor assured us he would call in prescriptions for any of us if we just called him. Love him!!!) I then brought the kids home and high-tailed it over to Sam's to get the RXs filled. I walked in the door after 7 pm. Luckily Eric came home around 6:30 and I was able to have him cook some rice, make gravy, warm up roast that was cooked in the crock pot yesterday and warm up some peas. Dinner was ready! We ate and cleaned up a bit so Eric and the kids could carve pumpkins while I was able to sit down and take a breather.

I'm hoping tomorrow will be more relaxing since there is no school. We do have a couple things planned but not nearly as crazy. Of course, it's Halloween!!!! I love to stay home to greet the cute trick or treaters while Eric takes our kids out.

I was really trying to be brief but here's a long one again. I can't win!!!

0 Comments: