Celebration Time!!!! Small and Simple Things...

Today has been productive...

I'm so excited to report that I have finally completed all my laundry and put it away!!! I feel like celebrating!!! I came so close last week but it didn't take long to get away from me again. I wish it would stay this way but I know, all too well, that there will be more where that came from --- UGH!!!

I finally filed a pile of things that have been sitting here for a while. It wasn't too hard, just had to get the motivation to get it done. I've been working on getting our medical expenses for 2008 together in the last couple days. To do that I had to go through those files so I filed while I was at it. Eric will be happy to know that I completed the medical forms he has been nagging me about!!! It would be nice to get our taxes done before October this year -- I won't hold my breath!!!!

Last week I went through all my scrapbooking/card magazines and tore out ideas I want to keep. My next project will be to organize them so they will be useful.

On another note, I just got a call from Zach who is at school. He called to tell me that he got in trouble today because he was sliding down the hill. I guess he had been warned a couple times and didn't heed to the instruction. Yesterday he got in trouble because he wasn't respectful with his substitute. (He told me last night that he did a -- "da da dum" when other kids got in trouble for something.) So...today he had to talk to the Asst. Principal. She gave him a warning, had him call me and he has to miss a recess. What a stinker!

2 Comments:

Sherry Warner said...

yeehaw for laundry, I often lament that I am quite the praise-worthy project person, but make a mess of maintenance management. Sigh.

Makell said...

Having all of your laundry done? That is totally cause for celebration! i love those ultra productive days - just wish there were more of them!