I've been tagged!

I was tagged two times in the last couple days and found the time to post them today. In the first one I was told to list 25 things about me.

1. I am a substitute teacher at the Elementary school my kids attend.
2. I am a Creative Memories Consultant.
3. I hate housework, especially laundry and toilets.
4. I love to create things....scrapbooking, cards, crafts, etc. I used to love to sew but haven't for a long time.
5. I have 5 children - Jared (18), Tyler (15), Zachary (11), Mikaela (9) and Parker (7).
6. I've been married for 19 1/2 years to Eric, who is an attorney.
7. I love working with the Young Women in my ward.
8. I love to sleep!!!
9. I love to save money when I go grocery shopping.
10. I play around (waste time) on the computer way too much.
11. I need to lose weight.
12. I've participated in the Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk for the past two years and am signed up to do it again this year!!!
13. I can't believe how time flies. I still feel like a 20 year old, but....I'm NOT!
14. I'm thankful for loving friends and family.
15. I know my Savior loves me. I'm thankful for the peace this brings.
15. I love to eat out. I cook at home only because I have to feed my kids, not because I necessarily enjoy it.
16. I love to read.
17. I'm interested in people and the human experience.
18. I want to go on a cruise with my hubby this year.
19. I love to travel, to explore new places.
20. I love to laugh.
21. I've lived in California, Texas and Utah.
22. I've officially lived in Utah longer than any other place.
23. I have a bachelor's degree from BYU in Family Science.
24. When I graduated from BYU I participated in the Law School graduation ceremonies so I could walk with my hubby.
25. Life is good!

This one came through my email. I was told to add two things to each category.

Two names you go by:
1. Carolyn
2. Mom and Honey

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Slippers
2. My 3-Day shirt

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. something to eat
2. motivation to go out in the cold --- BRRRRRRR!

Two people who will most likely send this back:
1. Sheri
2. Mary

Two things you did last night:
1. Went grocery shopping
2. Had Family Home Evening

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. chicken
2. corn & rice

Two people you last spoke to:
1. Lorna
2. Eric

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Playing taxi driver for my kids
2. cleaning house & laundry --BORING!!!

Two states you'd like to visit:
1. Florida
2. Massachusetts

Two favorite beverages:
1. Pina Colada (virgin)
2. Stephen’s Vanilla Hot Chocolate

So....if you are reading this, you are officially tagged. Send your lists to cb1101@barneslawoffices.com. There might be a little prize if you comply!!!!

0 Comments: